The Bear Quartet – Lovers Goodbye
(singer of The Bear Quartet and solo project)
1. I enjoyed this documentary, it made me wanna tour endlessly and rock out with my cock out: http://www.vbs.tv/en-se/watch/
2. Young white Scandinavians, working in media, in tight clothes and over-sized glasses, listening to hip hop, going to parties, slumming and blogging about it. Examples are too many to link. Besides, I don’t wanna give the fuckers any more recognition than they already have.
(singer of Masshysteri)
1. – The Bear Quartet – 89 was released late 2009, but played all 2010
- The Potential Johns 7″
- Night Fever liveshows
- Mattias Alkberg with Nerverna
- Bäddat För Trubbel – Sånt är livet
- The Ziphs
- Radio Dept. – Clinging To A Scheme
2. Everything that treats music as an industry
3. Terrible Feelings (AbsNoise: damn right! Read this post I wrote about them)
(singer of Penny Century)
1. My two favourite albums of 2010: The Bear Quartet – Monty Python and Patrik Backlund – Patrik Backlund is an arsonist.
2. I prefer focusing on the good stuff.
3. Something that I would recommend people to listen to is Anaugh Conda and Kork Kir. Two bands from my hometown, Östersund.
(guitarist in Penny Century)
The New Pornographers – Crash Years (Song)
The Bear Quartet – You You You You You You (Song)
Popterror – Det är något som händer (Song)
Beach House – Ten mile stereo (Song)
Band of Horses – Factory (Song)
Wolf Parade - Expo 86 (Album)
Wild Nothing – Gemini (Album)
Yeasayer – Odd Blood (Album)
Yelawolf – Trunk: Muzik 0-60 (Album)
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis – soundtrack to The Road (Album/soundtrack)
The other act is “Hörnan” and his First Love, Last rites. It just sounds beautiful, noisy and dreamy, and thick. Layers of distorted guitars and somewhere far back in the mix amazing melodies.